The Stouffer College House Office is located in the D-Section of Stouffer Hall. The House Office serves as the administrative office for various aspects of residential life and programming within the College House. There is a regular staff of resident student office workers who are there to answer your questions. The phone number is (215) 573-8473.
Academic Year Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 8:00am - 4:00pm
The following services are available in the House Office:
- Receive roommate-conflict counseling and other residential support
- Receive referrals to other University services
- Get free condoms, emergency disposable masks & emergency feminine items!!
- Borrow DVDs, Books, Recreation Equipment, Vacuum & Board Games
- Collect Steering Approved Funds
- Meet with the House Coordinator or House Director
- **Seminar room is always open to study, hang out, have tea or coffee, or to pick up personal items with discretion**