The Stouffer College House Office is located in Mayer 209. The House Office serves as the administrative office for various aspects of residential life and programming within the College House. There is a regular staff of resident student office workers who are there to answer your questions. The phone number is (215) 573-8473.
Academic Year Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 8:30am - 4:30pm
The following services are available in the House Office:
- Receive roommate-conflict counseling and other residential support
- Receive referrals to other University services
- Get free condoms, emergency disposable masks & emergency feminine items!!
- Borrow DVDs, Books, Recreation Equipment, Vacuum & Board Games
- Collect Steering Approved Funds
- Meet with the House Coordinator or House Director