The Stouffer College House Office is located in the D-Section of Stouffer Hall. The House Office serves as the administrative office for various aspects of residential life and programming within the College House. There is a regular staff of resident student office workers who are there to answer your questions. The phone number is (215) 573-8473.
Academic Year Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 9 am - 5 pm & 6 pm - 9 pm
Saturday & Sunday: 6 pm - 9 pm
Summer Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm
The following services are available in the House Office:
- Receive roommate-conflict counseling and other residential support
- Receive academic advising and referrals to other University services
- Drink free coffee from 6 pm - 8 pm each weekday!
- Get free condoms!!
- Buy sweet Stouffer Swag
- Borrow DVDs, Recreation Equipment, Board Games, & Air Mattresses
- Collect Steering Approved Funds
- Meet with the House Coordinator or House Dean